BlownCoronas 1971 Toyota Corona

BlownCorona

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep theres quite alot of camber in the front now, spaced out(inwards) the top wishbones about 15mm

20110213185451.jpg

Not sure what kinda condition it was in when your mate had it (is he on here, username?) but from what ive heard, it was in good condition, then someone ditched the original engine and planned a rotor for it, then they guy i got it off put the more original 18r engine in and fixed it up a bit, but didn't do a very good job, and now ive put in quite a bit of effort to bring it up to standard.

Not sure about the driving lights though. I think they look a bit modern and take away from the nice chrome bumpers. If it were mine, I would keep the front as un-cluttered as possible. Just because it looks so mint by itself it would be difficult to add to it.

• 1 month later...

yeah new tires will happen when i get the cash together, and i really need to find a way to clean it off, i tried thinners but it didnt work.. any other methods?

edit: it was also only out of a wof for a few days, didn't really expect it to fail, just felt like posting like the cool kids

• 1 month later...

Did you do the tints in place or windows out? You will get better at it, im no pro but can lay a nice tint down. Just dont try doing a sierra wagon, fuck that sucked. Looking back i should have punched him for having an LPG sierra wagon. Aaaah high-school.

• 1 month later...