Pitbike Cafe Racer

sgtjackass

Hi Guys.

Almost finished off my bike, thought Id post here of my progress.

img1298x.jpg

New Paintjob, decals, rebuilt brakes front and rear. New muffler packing and carb jets. Soft seat with faux leather cover. Electronic Bike speedo.

img1303h.jpg

img1294o.jpg

Does anyone know how I can shorten these cables easily/cheaply?

img1291j.jpg

img1307ug.jpg

Its for sale if anyone is keen.

Cheers.

Thanks guys. It can be lowered heaps but its only static as you see it. The front forks are as high as they can be (easily adjusted on the front clamps) and the rear is 'coilover' style and is pretty much maxxed. When a guy of my size sits on it it sags about 6" at the back. When riding it still has about 6" of suspension travel. Its hard to tell what cc it is, but from my internets readings it looks like it is a 140cc. It weighs 50kgs. When i painted it i brought 'gunmetal grey' enamel paint. It turns out that is is more primer grey colour. But whats done is done. The tank has been panel beated and preped and takes about 2 minutes to take off. Would be super easy to sand off the clear coat and change colours. The decals were $10 bux, so not a great loss to change the colour/scheme.

I have no Idea what its worth, I brought it for $500, the rear master cylnder was leaking and needed some modification to make it road-safe. (the static throw was far too long... Got a new 'push' rod made to make it more direct). The paint was shagged and the tank was dented. The motor was running really poorly to the point where you would never want to ride it anywhere public. The muffler was fricken loud ect.

Im sure it would go faster than 80 especially with someone smaller on it. That was a decent uphill, full throttle for about 10 seconds. If anyone in palmy wants to see it/ride it feel free to PM me :)

In other news I got pulled up today by the police. They went over it and couldn't fault it!. They knew it was on the dodge side but according to their rule book it was sweet. They told me to go home for the day or they would look harder :)