wellington crew to swapmeet

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yeah, anyone got a seat? I will be able to find accom/sleep outside/wookie

If you get really desperate, I can help. You should really look for a better offer though.

I'm taking the Lancer which was really only made to transport children. I'm a midget and I still have to drive with the seat all the way back. Hence you will be folded into a miniature back seat encased in a fog of Marlboro smoke. Delicious.

Edit: Nevermind. You already have a better offer.

is 4 deep in a trump a good idea?? 'nah officer its just the big units in the back honest .

keen for whatevs

its 5 deep at this stage, unless you and/or treggo jump in with others?

but yeh sort it out last minute/at pizza meet

Hey all you cats coming along from Wellington - tomorrow night we are meeting at the Mana/Pukerua Bay Weighstation from 6.30pm and convoy will start rolling out at no later than 7.00pm - if you are late you will need to catch up or we'll just see you in Feilding....

Have all your booze/food/sleep supplies sorted and some grub in your puku - this convoy ain't stopping to pay no tolls..

SO excite!!!

not even Levin bottle store!!!!!!!

also, can someone please pleaser please leave room for my block??

we yarned about it last night. I think the plan is that dave and bizzo are going to pick hemi up from his place, and if the block is done in time, hemi will have picked it up earlier so it will end up in bizzos car. then upon arrival of mutiple cars at the designated meet point, we will split cunts and blocks throughout cars evenly etc

im def stoppin at piss shop on way. nee cold piss to sink when we get there. done of this look warm boot shaken rubbish. and fingers crossed they still have dirt cheap burban...

Really? Fuck. I just ventured into the vile, self harm inducing hellhole that is Pack and Save to buy booze so I wouldn't hold everyone up later. Raaaaaage.

Today sucks. I can't wait until it gets dark.