Dave's mx5

Brock-Lee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats from the NZ supplier in Aucks. He has a container leaving soon, he told me to email him and he will keep me informed of whats going on. I'm guessing it would cost around $950/1100 nz to land a set here? So you possibly only save yourself $1-200 bringing a set in. I'm having a wild guess at freight prices tho.

^ agree on that, plus theres the stress of sorting it out and things that could go wrong. Is there a chance duty and customs charges might be added on to brand new items on entry to the country also?

$1100 doesn't sound too bad, I'd just place an order early with that dude and take the easy route (like SHGWAG does). Chances are prices will rise as interest does.

fiX0YvNCI0c

They do good skids eh? This is the only vid I managed before my camera went flat on the weekend. Took the roof off in the afternoon for mega lols and managed to have 2 second place finishes from 45+ seconds behind the lead car in handicap ( :cyclopsani: ) races.

Will drive it again.

Dave, you should come to Manfeild for Road and Track sprints at some point. You'll need a half cage (factory roll bar minimum) for main track stuff and should get away with no bar for back track khana stuff. There are quite a few welly guys who come up for those weekend. PM me for details etc.

The old man bought it years ago as a damaged vehicle. It was written off due to minimal panel damage and a bent top arm in the front.

Now it has Gab/KYB coilovers, an MSNZ 1/2 cage and shitty road tyres. The engine goes bloody good when paired against standard 4AGE's too. All it has is a pod filter and removed cat.

I'll put pics up when I find some.