Dave's mx5

Brock-Lee

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Dave, who makes those fin rip offs?

Regarding coil overs, theres no point getting flash ones is there really? The only bad thing ive ever heard about cheap coil overs is they snap when you go off the track side ways at a million kmh while drifting, and I doubt your boyfriend will let you drift your new car, you might get a booboo.

I'm bringing a bunch of shit in from the States in the next month if anyone wants to piggy back on that - but you must have your shit delivered to my freight forwarder before mid July. I am bringing in 10-12 rims and a diff. Freight cost on my end when it all arrives in NZ is probably going to be $500-600 so happy if someone contributes to that. It was going to cost US$120 per rim to get them sent over via air freight. I decided to just use a freight forwarder and sea freight for cheapness.

Fuck no. I had 115 hp and you had 88 kw so you start with like 2 hp diff and i imagine similar weights plus we both cant drive properly so it would be a worthy battle

Fuck yea a healthy bluetop would wax a MX5 in a straight line, easy. Going around corners its a different story

Anyway nice gay little car dude, do you roll around with the top down in winter just to feel awesome

Fuck no. I had 115 hp and you had 88 kw so you start with like 2 hp diff and i imagine similar weights plus we both cant drive properly so it would be a worthy battle

Fuck yea a healthy bluetop would wax a MX5 in a straight line, easy. Going around corners its a different story

Anyway nice gay little car dude, do you roll around with the top down in winter just to feel awesome

It would be a sweet battle. Mate bet me at recent grasskahana, but he was thrashing the shit out of the ae82, I was taking it pretty easy on the middys mx. If I had driven it harder it would have been real close. His would be quicker in a straight line for sure.