Dave's mx5

Brock-Lee

So I bought this for cheap and then proceeded to remove a weeks worth of retard and got it a wof/reg/b owts

It has yuck wheels and is a mile too high but I love it. It loves corners more than your respective mothers love cock and I have been feeding both everything that they crave.

Only have shite pics but this made me lol

2011-07-05_16-58-37_590.jpg

MX5's, the pot of gay at the end of the rainboes

I am looking at brining some coilovers in from the states, either somthing spendy and mean or something really cheap and nasty, how much $$ I get over summer/US dollar will decide.

Oh and it has a sweet fake nardi.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea viscous aint too bad , still not that great though tbh .

mean car bowl go tear up some super windy narrow rounds with top down and your long locks of hair blowwing in the breeze/ face/mainly eyes

For anything other than playing around its completely useless tbh, I fully oversold it above. Acts like an open diff 95% of the time.

Eyeing up either;

BC golds with low springs and shorter shocks - $1500 odd

Racelands which are cheap but make it low and are aparantly still a handling improvement over stock - $420

And some sportmaxx/rota shaktan/something else cheap and 15x8 just to jump from the mx5 bandwagon onto the slammed on fake wheels mx5 bandwagon

stance is stupid expensive for something that you still have to remove lockrings on to get them slammed. I am not after US spec super duper slam, id love to roll an equiv height to that red mx5 in auckolangi on 01's.

9s can fuck off tbh, they look so yuck and mexipoke with anything wider than an 8.