be4vers 4G63 EX Lancer 1981 Discussion

Sparkle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man. Um off the top of my head just two things i'd do differently. 1 would be the flywheel and gearbox chopping fiasco, should have just changed the ring gear on to that flywheel to one from a rwd flywheel and i wouldn't have had to chop the gearbox up for the starter to line up. And the other thing would be making a decent water outlet pipe for the back of the head. like a metal one that comes round under the intake and that the temp sensors and a thermostat can be attached to. Other than that im pretty happy with how it is at the moment

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there was actually 5 EXs there! and a starion!. he made me swear to secrecy tho and not tell a soul where they are haha. Yeah ill be swapping the carpet and seats over to finally even out my gross clashing interior. the drivers seat is a bit mossy/mouldy due to not having that door, hopefully it'll come up all good. I might use some of the black plastic trim bits that are in decent condition too and get rid of any brown plastics shit i can.

Nah man none of that shit. That one does have different ducting to the outer vents tho which I'm gunna use, the vents in my good one are just open to outside which is stupid, this will join them up to the heater box.

Do ya want the AC gear?