be4vers 4G63 EX Lancer 1981 Discussion

Sparkle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the requirement is 40-60mm travel at the wheels with the car at ride height (providing the springs are stiff enough so it doesn't bottom out)

Ask Cletus on the cert thread - he is a certifier and will clear that up for you

• 1 month later...

sounds mean mate,if im ever in ashvegas again(highly likely) ill keep an ear out for it :)

oh,i picked up a matching drivers seat for the passengers wrx seat i got off you,paid even less for it,lmao.theyre going into the cortina sport before too long :)

what are those rubber bits called that sit on top of your spring?

um i dont know if they have a proper name, i just call call them rubber spring bits haha

sounds mean mate,if im ever in ashvegas again(highly likely) ill keep an ear out for it :)

oh,i picked up a matching drivers seat for the passengers wrx seat i got off you,paid even less for it,lmao.theyre going into the cortina sport before too long :)

oh good score! thats a cheap pair of seats for ya then man!

• 3 weeks later...

Keep the guages man, for sure. If they're genuine defi gauges they're good shit and no doubt at some stage you'll buy a car that you want accurate information from and they'll be there and you can constantly remind yourself of how little you paid for them.

Personally, if you wanted to use them within the EX I would go back to the wreckers and find an RVR or Terrano and take the clinometer dash stack from it and then fit the defi gauges into there and bolt that onto your dash, it'll look relatively stock and likely not give any tardy thief the motivation to attempt to crack your car for some gauges.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, btw;

Terrano3.jpg

photo(3).jpg

yeah i know what ya sayin ky, and that was my plan with the autometer gauges i already have, to put them in the old compass thing that was in the rvr i wrecked.

ive been constipating over this all weekend and iv decided i just cant justify not selling them for mass profit, its not everyday you can more than quadruple your money. the other ones i have will do the job just fine for the ex. i probly will regret selling them one day but 700 bucks towards a rebuild will be a lot better imo

not sure what the model was i robbed the seats from it was this model...

1997lancer.jpg

• 3 weeks later...