be4vers 4G63 EX Lancer 1981 Discussion

Sparkle

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Its VHT spray on dye ya get it from repco its in a purple can, it looks nice now but i'm not sure how its gunna do after a few months in the sun ae.

the 1200 motor? its sitting in my driveway rusting at the moment haha

• 1 month later...

hey man i put one of these motors in my 81 l200 just wondering how you sorted out the wiering i cant seam to find an e.c.u pinout eany were if u had one would u b able to post it up. Or just which wires from the rvr loom u hook up to the ignition..cheers

heres the one i used, its actually a evo 1-3 one but its all the same, just ignore the turbo related stuff.

when i wired mine up i had to put a diode in between the crank and ignition wire on the key so it wouldn't loose power when starting. but your l200 might not be the same.

evoecupinout.jpg

the only wires ya need are 12 & 25 (red) that power up when ya turn the key on and 8 (white/red) and 60 (black/yellow) which needs power all the time. and 62 (black/ white) needs ignition on too i think :scratch: you'll see tho, it'll either go or it won't haha

haha it was in the rakia river! a mate of mine found and fished it out. i haven't actually seen it yet but its pretty fucked up apparently caved in roof rust etc full of silt but the good bits should all be sweet hopefully.

i just hope he doesn't want too much for it ae

• 1 month later...