Abuse Grumble about his Hilux here.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr 5macks showed me those, am semi ken, not a fan of shaped hub caps tho, but could just run rims and beauty rings?

I reckon the caps could work, also add some headlight half-moons to complete the look I think.

Ha, I did think about those, not sure what that would look like tho, not sure if its butch enough to suit them?

If no-one has suggested this then get them 8" and 10" wide XY coon rims on the tard.. Will look the bizness

You must mean the ones Treggo mentioned above? I am tempted, they are just over in TGA aswell, I will keep an eye on them I will. Could always fit the dome hub caps I like onto those coon rims I guess, wide and domey, Mmmmmmm.

I may hit dude up for a geeze at rhymes/trial fit.

Also, it would be cheaper and easier not to run white walls, and I am cheap and easy. Was going to have a daily set of rims (whats on there now) and a "woo pretty" set, with white walls N shit, but if I dont have white walls then I can just run em err day. (my reasoning was that the white walls will get all shat on and mankey on my daily drive, and thus look poo's)