Evans s1 rx7

Evan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it is real solid. one small pin hole behind the right rear quarter window, lil patches of surface rust here and there but theres bugger all of it. worst surface rust is passenger side floor.

yea it was originally an auto but it came with a manual pedal box and half a dozen gearbox crossmembers.

haha sitting inside it theres not much roof to chop... personally I think it would look henious. more keen to do something along the lines of yutas 240z but slightly different. wont be doing it to this shell though.

haha sitting inside it theres not much roof to chop... personally I think it would look henious. more keen to do something along the lines of yutas 240z but slightly different. wont be doing it ever and Jif is a cunt for suggesting it.

QFT

I've always wanted to see one of these roof choped hint hint

Used to be one around yeeeeears ago, was in NZPC issue 6 or 7 or something ridiculous. Turbo bridgeport way back before 13BT's were a dime a dozen.

cant have had much chopped out of it???

• 4 weeks later...
Would you know if this ever spent any time in Gisborne in its past?

I dont know about Gisborne carjam doesnt give out the whereabouts info any more, I got it from Tauranga, the guy i got it from said he got it from Rotorua and the green panels apparently came off a crashed car in wellington. think you know it?

EDIT: it also has some sorta old fashioned green/pink sticker on the windscreen from 2003 (when it last had a WOF) anyway found the piece of paper from the police in the car and it says the car was living in Wellington then.

• 4 weeks later...

I think those howa aircon things must have been an option. Mine had one too but I removed it.

Check for rust above your door hinges on the body and in the footwell when it starts to slope upwards where the chassis rail is underneath.

Oh and in that curve just above the bumper on the inside of your boot. If no rust there, fishoil those spots anyway

I think those howa aircon things must have been an option. Mine had one too but I removed it.

Check for rust above your door hinges on the body and in the footwell when it starts to slope upwards where the chassis rail is underneath.

Oh and in that curve just above the bumper on the inside of your boot. If no rust there, fishoil those spots anyway

Around the door hinges is sweet... i take it the part on the inside of boot above the bumper is where the tail lights pop through??? thats all clean. it still has those 3 rubber drain hoses that go from the bottom of the hatch frame area down to behind the rear bumper. normally these are broken so thats a score. ive already sprayed fish oil in the doors/sills/ coupla other areas but il chuck some more around