oldschool peeps cruise to horopito - 18th June

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

would be keen to jump in with some one. and brad if cant get phills trailer i have one we can use. just have to make sure dad doesnt have something on it that weekend.

May be a better option, as Phils rolls woffles (WOF-less).

I would offer a ride but commy + trailer + 202 + trans + people = tyres on guards and 20km/h up hills :cry: Could take your car I guess? We might be keen to stay down there for otp fun times though.

would be keen to jump in with some one. and brad if cant get phills trailer i have one we can use. just have to make sure dad doesnt have something on it that weekend.

May be a better option, as Phils rolls woffles (WOF-less).

I would offer a ride but commy + trailer + 202 + trans + people = tyres on guards and 20km/h up hills :cry: Could take your car I guess? We might be keen to stay down there for otp fun times though.

could take my car, i was just keen to jump in with some one as cant afford to take my car by my self. you can borrow trailer regardless. could manage otp fun times, ill just borrow dads sick sleeping bag and roll in the car ahaha.

Some place in 'Kune would be sweet, can go to some of the pubs in town then. Otherwise we'd need to make sure said place is suitable for a number of OTPee's.

Actually, the Chalet we hired recently for the Ohakune 1000 was suitable and quite cheap. Only 5 minutes walk to town too, perhaps we could look into that? I think it was 2 nights minimum from memory.

I suggest then that once we agreed this is going to happen and rough numbers, I'll give these guys a ring and let them know that we have a group coming but everyone will be booking their own accomodation - up to you to team up in 2's or 3's or whatever.

http://www.snowywaterslodge.co.nz/

On the Saturday we meet at Horopito around midday - have a 3-4 hour gander around Smash Palace (or longer if you want to arrive early)

Then around late avo we head to Raetihi, grabbing some grub on the way (in Ohakune) go to Snowy Waters and check in. Then have some catch up around the fireplace and talk shit.

Head home Sunday..

FYI the distance from Horopito to Raetihi (via Ohakune) is only 25 minutes driving...

http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=d&sourc ... 8&t=h&z=12