mikey

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hot damn that's looking superb !

If you got change from 10k I'm well impressed !

So many tricky rust repairs that were repaired at resto spec quality then all beaten into shape and painted properly and such amazing shine !! Can't wait to stumble upon you in early morning traffic on K road when I'm Auckland next !

sux i wasn't still around to have the joy of working on this. im glad the boys looked after you so well. after working along side them i must say they dont let anything slide. grant puts 10/10 into every job no matter what it is.

looking foward to my next visit to nz to see 

sux i wasn't still around to have the joy of working on this. im glad the boys looked after you so well. after working along side them i must say they dont let anything slide. grant puts 10/10 into every job no matter what it is.

looking foward to my next visit to nz to see 

Yeah man, those guys do a bloody through job and are great to deal with. After they painted the shell they weren't happy with the prep in a couple of areas so sanded it back and did it again, it had not effect on the price. 

Cant big them up enough!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nah not sussed the tacho yet, but yeah I am gonna put a stepper in and be done with it. Should be pretty simple. 

I just checked out Malcom's thread, good reading. I'm copying him and I'm gonna use the same speed sensor for my speedo, just ordered it from RS Online. Thanks for the tip. 

• Like 1