EvoBillys lil yellow civ eb3

EvoBilly

thought i would start a talky for this

need tips on removing bad smells from inside of car

also options of engine i really would like to get the one in it running so i can use it well i find bits to mod sounds like the bore might be caroded thinking head might come off and give it a clean and hone maybe rebuild with new bits otherwise just a couple gaskits and put back together with old bits

thinking just going city turbo and engine basically bolts in just have to sort exhaust and loom and if i can get a whole car could swap hubs etc to get 4x100 and get rid of the oddball 4x120 and convert to manual at the same time

ive been wanting to have somthing small good on fuel thats turbo that i can put a screamer pipe and go nuts with

also tips for lowering this will be after its running but looking for options now

and rear seat belts the rat ate them in the civic but my ke30 is 79 and get a wof with none can i just remove all trace of the belts from the rear and get away with it what the wof rule for this?

City turbo swap is quite straight forward mechanically, engine drops straight in on your factory mounts/mounting points, gearbox bolts up nicely and manual eb civic gear linkages work. Only hard part is wiring. Also helps to run new fuel lines with an external pump.

Lower is hard, need shortened shock for any kind of decent drop. Also the 4x100 swap is easy, but finding the wagon hubs you need is hard, theres only a few sets in NZ afaik.

Was this up the Waihopai valley? At Bernies? Big posh house surrounded by fields with a little old cottage next to it? If so did ya see the cool line up of old Bedford K series trucks? 8)

no i got this one from koromiko down a long side road but well i was there on the hill i could see a some old looking cars parked up the back of a farm that i want to go back and have a look at :)

but i may have to go for a look see up the waihopai could be good parts car or somthing else hiding all ways keen to find whats hiding

• 2 weeks later...

yep name is Billy and cheers now all i need is some sort of system to make it move (motor) and some tyres as the ones on there have good tread but also have cracks in the side walls as big and deep as the tread

• 4 months later...

yeah i looked at all the options the old accord engines bolt right up just gotta mod the head mount a little and they look almost the same so your average wof guy would never know and could get away with out cert i was going to do it for a lite eco work runner but to many projects on the go all at once and now that i scored a ke35 that ive wanted for years i want to waste my cash moneys on that more then the other projects

thats why im taking offers if someone would like to buy and take over the project its near rust free only bit ive found apart from exhaust is the bottom guard bout a 20c size i think i posted a pic of it

the inside cleaned up good i must take some more pics to post and i also brought a eb2 parts car thats rusty and de-reg but runs and drives the guy i got it off was still using it to drive to work and it had been de-reg since bout 98 lol just luck he didn't get cought

• 1 month later...

were on a roll now will be posting update over the weekend as it might be driving spec

Can someone tell me what oil goes in the hondamatic as there not really auto and the oil that came out was brown lol so was thinking one of 2 things burnt ATF or manual gear oil?

just at work at the mo cleaning the wheels they coming up good if i could be bothered could polish them to mirror finish but can't see that happening maybe after the rest of the car is legal