Felixx's Anglia

felixx

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after purchasing a full set (6) wheel cylinders. it appears I dont need any of them them.

Valiant came round and worked his magic and the flare collar (I thinkk thats what he called it), - the lille threaded bit that locks the brake line into the master cylinder had slogged out.

Getting a new one turned up this week! Then it will be sweetness and kittens!

I got the front indicators installed and wired in yesterday. The back valance panel and bumper is mounted now as is the grille on the front.

She looks much happier now.

edit.. I forgot to say what a GC Valiant is. Thanks boss!

• 2 weeks later...

Had a rummage thru the glovebox of the old girl to see what my life used to be like back in 2002

I found 7x 12 guage shells (#4, 6 and 00 Buckshot), 1 1/2 boxes of .22 ammo, 1 box of condoms (opened and expired), 1 red distress flare, a half dissolved hard jube, a birthday card from an ex, a broken pen and some trout and salmon lures.

Very similar to the contents of my current daily driver actually (except the condoms after 8 years of marriage, I have forgotten what sex is)

this is my mates Anglia..

aidanmcbride.gif

Admittedly its a race car but still you can get your car close to this low without being retarded and it would be more worthy of praise than when Jesus fed 10,000 people with a fish and a loaf of tip-top..

It would be worthy of so much praise, but with the mighty 997cc producing 39 BHP having it that low would be a waste.

I want it to be driveable on chch roads, so should raise it by 2"

On lotus steel rims it will look goooood

Felixx, thats not much of a fail.

If you need spring shackle bushes I'm pretty sure Datsun 1200 ones fit. Otherwise we can turn something down.

Try Autolign or BNT for the bushes and rod ends. If you have trouble getting new rod ends HBI engineering in Socburn can rebuild them.

@ KK Trips your friends Anglia looks boss, Its had plenty of work on the front and rear wheel arches though.

Also any info on the AP5 in the background?