[ i5oogt ]'s MK5 Cortina Ghia

- i5oogt -

the one spare panel i dont have is a bonnet :( sorry dude.but fair enough wanting to fix the red one,both yours are minter than my one,lol.

any info on the weatherstrips would be great,its currently lurking under a tarp so water doesnt get into doorcards etc :?

":22mcxkmq]
wow that was a quick fix mate you must have finished the work on the house :-)

get that sweet mk2 wagon of your done now

haha... house is way off being finished... im waiting on EQC to sort themselves out. i did roll it out of the shed over the weekend so you never know.

I see you have come to your senses and decided to stay in NZ... what sort of project are you after?

yeah we will just have to pay the preschool fees for the grils for the next few years and then we should be

back to naormal .

as for a project ive bought one ill start a build thread on it once i pick it up. :o

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have you got the supercharger for it yet?

After reading that book you lent to me, I'm sure we can get stellar results, despite the pinto's numorous shortcomings! :-)

if your endeavours are successful on Karls cortina he reckons we should repeat it on mine :lol:

I've heard tales of a pinto powered Viva that had an S/C14'd Pinto in it running a 600cfm holley. Rumour had it would struggle to keep a straight line in 3rd gear.

i have also heard tales of this from the builder,was around 260hp at wheels.was very cagey on specs,but along with the 600 holley,s/c14 etc was a mention of taiwanese flat top pistons :)