77Magnum13hundy's 4age+t Magnum discussion

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Frayed not my viva friend, i have been working on it but have been told im going in for a heart op (possible double valve replacement) mid jan so wont be attending any shenanigans this time around. Pretty much will try to suss heaps of it out over the holiday break / pre op. I have been swapping the cruddy panels obtained from the parts hc i got and now just doing final steps on the body work before gettting the drivetrain sorted and brakes then paint then interior.... weather is warming up tho so we good to go now with Paint etc.

Yep ah I am 31 and I will be off work for 5 Weeks plan is to re-lap valves so the lifter pump isn't having to work as hard to compensate. Once they do that they will decide using a pressure test if it is ok or if needing a replacement mechanical one... Yep good times will have more time to tinker once out Of the first 3 weeks but chest is sore cos they open you up and then cable tie you back together...

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

2kish, maybe cheaper crappier ones out there but hell, fuck it... wheel balancer i have acquired but its a no-goer, needs to be tweaked, but seeing as how i bought it for $200 its a bit of a gamble... i think it needs calibrating or something... need to get some electricity pros on the case... then i can also balance the wheels which is the important one