MACKAZs 22 buick rat

shizzl

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MACKAZ said:

Yes. Deals all through my old man and his mate. Frankly everytime I mention it ol boy sweeps it under the carpet. I am really torn but new motor has same power, easier to get parts for, and I know them like the back of my hand

Sohc Falcon 6? Barra?

• Thanks 1

We've never had any luck with XF dissys in stockcars. I'm going to try find an XD 2 wire. I'm gonna cut n shut curly manifold, just because it looks as rough as possible. I'll have to Google what cfm the Holley is, I'm picking its a 600, but I'll soon find out. 

Just now, CUL8R said:

If you're wanting to run Dizzy, you can use the XF Dizzy, you need to flip the drive gear upside down however..

Ooh why not buy this manifold also;

I can pick it up in september when I to go pick up my car

Just now, CUL8R said:

If you're wanting to run Dizzy, you can use the XF Dizzy, you need to flip the drive gear upside down however..

Ooh why not buy this manifold also;

Wasn't aware 250 Crossflow bolts up? 

I'm going to rip all the useless shit off tomorrow night, put it on marketplace. I also need to move 4.0l, push Buick out, pull holden out, put 4.0l up front of shed, push Buick in and put holden at door end and get that heap sold, along with all my Holden and Valiant shit. Gonna get busy real quick 

• Like 1

Just now, MACKAZ said:

Glad you approve Sir. For time being I will get it running carbed. Will attempt the turbo at a later date

Yeah easiest way mate.... the stock car lads have been running them carbed for agers now ay....work well .