Snoozin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Did you try to tune out that ruthless rich spot? Will bring the down low power up a lot. May have to play with exhaust lengths to get it. But good effort power wise!

Rodney seemed to think that was somewhat normal and where the cam was coming in. There was a separate graph that showed richness, at first it was really rich down low and lean up high, he changed the air correctors to reduce the richness down low and get rid of the running lean up high.

I thought that big dip was abnormal also but i know fuck all about tuning and rodney seems pretty onto it.

Good job sprak! You should be well stoked with 150 whp.

That afr trace is the reason efi is better than carbs hahaha. But with more tuning you should be able to get it spot on. It looks like it could use different emulsion tubes the way it is climbing up like that.

Also that dip looks like its right in the spot where the pilot and main jets change over, but it is hard to tell from the internet. What is idle and low load afrs like? The only thing is that if highway speeds are right in the bottom of the valley you might end up fouling plugs on the motorway, which would be lol and stink all at the same time!

Anyway, do a skid ya cunt!

• Like 1

Far out that's awesome. Has given me a burst of enthusiasm as my incredibly long winded turbo 2002 project has a similar cam, M3 crank and some lower compression pistons waiting. So if I am lucky I can get that x2 at a sensible level of boost.

For reference, I had 102hp at the wheels (dyno dynamics) as a tii. Interestingly, zee clever germans mechanical fuel injection had a dead flat AFR.