grunta's 67 vc valiant

grunta

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bet ya it gets ya all warm and fuzzy driving it...looks good

Definatly not in winter , no heater!!!! im thinking i might get a 12 v hair dryer n use it as a demister!

yep slant 6 but 3 speed auto!!! got a holly single barrel economaster ! seems to go pretty hard! puts a ford 4.1 to shame! but its not about going fast ! its about wagon speed!!! and we all know what that is!

The holley wont be original equipment. The holley 1920 was fitted to AP's but I'm pretty sure the VC's had the carter as standard.

I wish my VC had been as mint as that. Mine looked like it belonged to a gang.

That is one sweet wagon. I hope you're bringing it to the nats?

hijack away!!! yeah factory freezing in winter!!!!!

i did buy a factory heater unit out of sedan vc but when i picked it up he had it in bits saying it was fucked , so i got a steering box off him insteed!!! i coundnt be up set cause the old dude had sweet val vg ute and a 73 charger with crate 360 mopar motor ready to go in , also he had sweet 60's norton race bike which was splurgilicous!!!! envious of old dude

bet ya it gets ya all warm and fuzzy driving it...looks good

Definatly not in winter , no heater!!!! im thinking i might get a 12 v hair dryer n use it as a demister!

yep slant 6 but 3 speed auto!!! got a holly single barrel economaster ! seems to go pretty hard! puts a ford 4.1 to shame! but its not about going fast ! its about wagon speed!!! and we all know what that is!

theres a 12v box type heater of trademe at the moment...good for hot rods and shit that dont have heaters..

ill try and track it down for ya