grunta

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It wasn't that rusty really.

But it did always have an old car smell. I did hectic one wheel skids till the type35 coughed it's lot. Then sold it. The plates and tags off mine are still on a car somewhere.

Mine had had a blue slanter repower. A w50 would have made it amazeballs.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not the nicest welds but strong and all inside sill so wont be seen, ill try not to be drunk when i weld the outer on this time and make it pretty , not sure why , welding over it anyway
hey seedy would you be keen to come around one night this weekend and help me do engine mounts?/drink beer and smoke...also do you have one of those engine lifter thingie ma bobs ? pretty sure a jack will be sweet but just in case...

• Like 1

in the car left to do?   well there is a floor pan replacement on the cards for next winter , and under the cowel where the heater box fits up into a 150mm hole its had a peice of pvc pip gooed in 1 side and a bottomless bucket gooed in the other...so that - but the other sill is ok (from the outside) once if done all that ill be hopefully running out of rust .. hopefully

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...