Auck=>Palmerston North=>Auckland Freight Run

azzurro

will be shortly be doing a freight run to pick up this:

162630547_full.jpg

will be heading down in the next couple of weeks, but possibly leaving as soon as this thursday (24 March) if i can get time off and its all good with the seller

ill be hiring a car trailer unless someone has one to borrow/beg/steal/rent, preferably tandem w/ brakes (did my last run with a single axle with no brakes, not doing that again!)

i have a van so can take a lot/big/weird stuff down or back, eg rims/panels etc that are a pain to courier

i work in town and live out west, so prefer to have stuff dropped off to me/pick up not too far from between these two points, and/or on the way between auckland and PN

i could be talked into dragging a car down but will need to talk some $ (unless you have a trailer :) )

pm me or reply in this thread, ill sus out if im going on thursday tomorrow, otherwwise will be a weekend in the next couple of weeks

choice one

kyle

plan is/could be

thursday

get trailer

hit op shops on way down + any pick ups/drop offs

do wheelies/diesel power puff with trailer around square

go to celtic

sleep

friday

pick up red oxide from truenotch's old boy

take bloody aaages to drive back

kk-k

4! thats a ct90 race team?

could do depending on the trailer + north shore is a bit of a detour

- if i can get a GC trailer before wednesday night, then maybe

- if i hire one, ill be getting it thursday morning and heading down - and the shore is not on my way - unless you want to cover a days hire?

so looking good for thursday morning auckland departure

- euron8 - got kks bikes? can pick up from your green bay pad thursday am?

- kk - got pn drop off location? - eta thursday evening/friday morn?

- low-n-slow - wheres that gearbag at? can chuck on trailer too if its not too far out of the way, maybe drop off with kks bikes?

- others let me know asap

Dude, if you would consider leaving either Saturday morning or Friday night after work, I would be keen to passenger down, as I have arranged to pick up my car from Palmy this weekend and my current ride has fallen through. Will contribute to petrol costs for the trip down. My contact number is 021 ********* if you need to get hold of me. You'd be a lifesaver if you could manage!!! Some members on here could probably vouch for me being (slightly) better than your average stinky hitchhiker too and I can even provide discussion on the trials and tribulations of Italian car ownership.

Cheers, Rich.