Royce R32 with a difference

Rollz Royce

then obviously they get a lot more fucked up on your end of the country because there's plenty still kicking about in a similar nature to this one down these ways. It's a low, tidy, 32. I've already said I like it I was perplexed by the "OMGIT'STHEBEST32EVAR"

Yea dude they pretty much do sadly.

had a tidy almost unmolested '32 gts-t sedan that was not ruined.

had to reverse a few fuck-ups though.

Mine had the same spoiler as this? was deffintely gts-t and im sure that exterior (inclu spoiler) was all stock?

Saw this in the carparks at nats show, was looking at it for ages and ended up talking to a mate of owners about it.

Was a good cunt

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard a lot of good things about trying to set up multiple solex mikuni's or rebuilding them for that matter (kits were apparently hard to get ahold of for them?).

Since you have your heart set on an RB20E, which offers small capacity per cylinder, maybe a good way of keeping costs down would be going for bike carbs, as you could probably use something small, like a 36mm set from a 600 or something? These are usually pretty cheap and you'd only need 2 matching sets, giving you 2 spares also.

You lead the way, so I can easily follow when I drop an RB30E in my Commodore 8):lol:

i like where this is going.

also brake upgrades, what you want for utimate brakes is the 4 pot set up from a z32 300zx a N/A one they have same same big turbo brakes but are still 4 stud so will go straight on.

also r33 gts25's have bigger disks than r32's thats a nother worth while upgrade

I thought ALL Z32's were 5-stud. Faaaaaaaaiiiiirly sure of it, but have my doubts because they're all a bit new for me to know 100%.

Yeah they are all 5 stud.

The discs are the right offset to go on Skylines/Silvias once redrilled to 4 stud.

Destroking an RB25DE would be a cool way of building a hi-revving twincam motor though. Could happily pull 9 if it was balanced OK.

RB20e on bike carbs will be a laugh, but I don't think it will take you anywhere quickly. IMO a twincam engine with the dizzy driving off a cam gear would be the way to go.

What the hell is in that r32?!?!?!?!

just a plain old RB20DE i believe.

EDIT: nah hes done some work to it now.

Spec's are:

RB20DE (235,000km)

Independent throttles (4AGE)

Ported head

Cams (270 or 280° can't remember)

Link G4

makes like 137rwkw