cute wee gem

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Legging it out of bed, yo. Anything spectacular happen to cause it/during?

It has knocked on startup for about a year and a half now, then finally it started knocking while driving a few weeks ago but I kept driving it and it kept getting worse.

Towing a trailer full of scrap metal really killed it. I managed to get it home heel-toeing to keep it from stalling/seizing at idle/between gears. Went bang up the driveway and coasted nicely to my usual parking spot haha

It was also a surprisingly quiet death. I just hope it hasn't damaged the sump as I need that bit for its new engine

• 2 months later...

Bad phone pic of the 2jz-ge I picked up a year or so ago along side a Holset WH1E, as it's the only picture of it I have complete (currently fully stripped)

20121017210645.jpg

Took the broken 1jz out

img0886cf.jpg

Pulled it to bits, and stuck it back in for mock up purposes. Sold the gearbox setup to upgrade to R154 later on.

img0967kai.jpg

Few pics of the destruction, cause everybody likes broken shit. Snap crackle aaaand pop

img0968co.jpg

img0970ky.jpg

img0880bt.jpg

img0884cj.jpg

Pretty lame update I know, but I've been buying some bits to make it a little more exciting soon.

• Like 3