My fancy new car with power windows and a stereo

cute wee gem

So I got this from Ben late last year. Some of you will remember it.

Basically looks the same with some more dust/dirt on it, and 20mm higher for the WOF man.

dscf5639.jpg

dscf5643i.jpg

LSD from a ma70 installed, which needs to be taken back out to shim.

dscf5833w.jpg

Installed handbrake setup to replace the old floor mounted one.

dscf5940.jpg

Modified an AE92 pedal because I got impatient and couldn't find a factory manual one, then installed.

dscf5928.jpg

W55 from the shed, which has been laying around for a few years collecting dust.

dscf5936.jpg

Niteparts JZ-W series flywheel, bellhousing, Exedy clutch kit and spigot bearing. Yet to install

dscf5933.jpg

And then I got a huge mortgage and can't afford to buy the engine :lol:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweeeeet. Just smash manual gearbox on it anyway and roll? Or does the bellhousing not fit current engine. What is it currently running and what are you dumping in it?

Cool modern ride though, is it a Camry?

Yeah gonna slam the gearbox in at some point, just need to bang the ring gear on the flywheel and make some hardline up for the clutch.

Currently running a 1jzge. Plans were to use a 2jzgte but funds are an issue nowadays so maybe a 1jzgte instead

I <3 my Camry

Saw this at masterton drags a while ago,

Damn its low in real life (and possibly 20mm higher than it was previoulsly, or did I see it pre-lift?)

Some kids hanging aroung there own Car/s/WRX/Crap etc

and im checking out the Mark II, they were probably thinking whys that guy digging that camry so much haha

Awesome to see that its getting 'manualized' (then GTE'd) always thought an X80 chassis would be cool to do that to,

see some wicked ones in Japan.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

dscf5971b.jpg

dscf5966k.jpg

dscf5973.jpg

dscf5988s.jpg

She's been manual for a while now. It's great fun but shimming the diff didn't do a lot, I have a feeling I need to shim the spring in the middle too, or add a harder spring?

Also looking for an original brown gear level boot, the black one doesn't fit properly and is only temporary.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...