Finished a few bits of this, mainly the tank, which took a bit of work,

DSC01843.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC02159.jpg

DSC02160.jpg

Made an alloy mount for the pipe and fitted it,

DSC02161.jpg

This thing will be glued and riveted to the back/bottom of the seat, and hold the tail light/indicators/plate,

DSC02162.jpg

DSC01848.jpg

Theres also two of these head light things, which bolt onto the handle bars,

DSC02157.jpg

Then I decided to be SUPER ORIGINAL and do a rising sun on the front thingey,

DSC02156.jpg

Will be cracking into this as I want it going for summer, WEEEEEEE!

• 4 weeks later...

IMPULSE BUY!!

194739316_full.jpg

194739208_full.jpg

Its a 2007 125cc, only done 4000km, low balled the guy and he accepted. Chap im getting it off got it for the plastics he needed. I plan to use the front end (propper shocks and disc brake) on my AZ50X (as the std ones are horrid as fuck) and maybe even the wheels and tyres if they fit. Not 100% sure what i'll do with the motor, but these things are good for 100kmh std. May slap it in the NC50 I have and make a mini bobber or something in the future.

Had the camera out, so took some more pics. I spent fucking ages making this mount from scratch, by hand, came out better than I expected,

DSC02197.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

The head light/handle bar arrangement has come out, well, interesting looking? lols.

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

So has the rear end,

DSC02200.jpg

Wider tyres and so on will make it look a bit less silly me thinks.

Regards, VG.

• 2 months later...

Cant bring myself to work at work, so time to update the scooter inventory. The AZ50X has lost a lot of its goodies to the TR50SV (street magic) I purchased a few months ago. (The AZ will become my paddock/bucket racer in the near future) This is the magic before it got a paint and intake,

DSC02233.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

Its got the CDI, pipe, intake and speedo from the AZ on it now, plus a new belt, variator, clutch springs, rollers and a rejet, and will do 80kmh on the flat, with my 6'4"/105kg ass on it. I've also cleaned up a few things and repainted the plastics (after the above pic was taken) as they had been half assedly painted black.

The crashed AN125 I purchased became "Death Scooter" with the help of a 1978 Honda Express front end (pics taken just before it was finished)

2011-12-21_17-44-25_458.jpg

2011-12-21_17-43-55_160.jpg

This bad boy lays down a mean b-out, and hit 98.8kmh with J5 on it (would go faster with the correct size rear tire) This engine will one day be put back into a modified version of the original frame.

And just a few days ago I picked up this,

203789186_full.jpg

203789900_full.jpg

Its a 1979 GT50 (RG50), has 5 gears and can do about 75kmh standard. I'm going to just give it a general clean up and ride the piss out of it. Its fucking ace.

Regards, VG.