Cuteweegems 1984 mark II

Brock-Lee

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays episode is brought to you buy the letter S, for fucking SUCCESS!! :D

Only a test, but the heater control is now working, just need to route it back through the firewall and put a proper plug on the loom and hook up vacuum hoses 8)

Ended up figuring it out with a multimeter, Cressida loom was different, which made it harder to work out.

Pretty stoaked with todays progress though, even though it's pretty boring for you guys to read about. I've started tidying up the wiring and de-pinning plugs, it's looking pretty shmick now compared to the birds nest it once was 8)

I love this car but i feel sorry for you because since you now own a manual JZ, your going to take this for its first drive and realise how yuck these 1gs are. lol

1GGZE is actually a fun little engine, and sounds pretty sweet (at least from the drivers seat)

But that's also comparing it to a tired old 1jz-ge in a slightly heavier car, with a rattly muffler that sounds like crap lol

When it's turbo, it may be a different story but I'm still saving :(

Edit: I've already taken it for a sneaky spin when I put the LSD in 8)

Sweet job mate, you've really stepped it up a notch from what i built it from! excuse some of the previous work as the actual conversion was completed in 1day!

Hope that engine is ok! it was found in an old crown sitting in the next doors yard for $250.

Motor is actually pretty peppy for what it is, some cams or something and more boost would be great