Welly Meet - First Thurs of the month - 7pm - 6th October

KKtrips

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly cozy with organising the Wholly Pizza meet as the regular Wellington meet unless the concensus chooses otherwise.

FYI - The last weekend cruise/get-together I organised was somewhat average with heaps giving the thumbs up but then when time came, only 2 oldschool cars, a motorbike and a couple modern dailys turned up..

But if anyone else wants to organise something I am absolutely more than willing to partake in any event.

also, 20 cunts packed into burger fuel isnt the bestest of scenarios....lol.

I dont think youl find a place much better than the pizza place we go to know for monthly catchup etc. heaps of space for cars and people.

im thinking manu was heading towards some different form of fun activities rather then just a different eatery? could be wrong tho.

A regular monthly catchup is good to have.

But by all means start a regular non feed event - beers at the pub/OTP at someones crib (on a weekend night) would be ace, a cruise to somewhere on a fine Saturday/Sunday would be grouse. A mystery/poker run would be choice.

Everyone feel free to slather your plans in buckets of awesome gluoop and plaster them on here for all to discuss..

I'd be keen for more cruises and it pretty much goes without saying that getting on the piss separately is always a good idea. I'm a bit shit at doing it on school nights now I'm getting old though.

Just for the record, I wasn't one the pikers on the fail cruise. I took a suitable vehicle. :lol: