WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pics - I was way more useless than I thought and only took like 12 photos..

Anyhow - here they are..

Me ready to leave the night before my trip.

p1180525.jpg

With the Seedy and Lee at the Summit of Vinegar Hill - about a 10Km drive down the hill to the camopground

p1280528.jpg

p1280532.jpg

A series of pics taken by me in a circle - was hoping to put them into some sort of panorama but I suck at photo tech..

p1300534.jpg

p1300535.jpg

p1300536.jpg

p1300537.jpg

p1300538.jpg

p1300539.jpg

p1300541.jpg

p1300542.jpg

A few of the attendees..

p1300544.jpg

Wasnt JIF's rape pretty much

Fuck yeah RB's

I Love RB's,

Got a black skyline

RB ARMY fuck fuck fucken

RB ARMY

Like It was yesterday

Also good to see bitch's love the cressida

Also fuck yeah chatter rings

Also fuck yeah wagnats

Also fuck yeah

Also yeah

...yeah

And sorry kids but pretty sure all my pics were taken with this crazy thing from the future called ANALOG!!!!

Allan

Oh yeah I just found a couple other pics from my trip - not necessarily wagnats but they were part of my personal wagnats which lastest almost 2 weeks..

first one is a solid gold MSPaint pic that Joe did on my laptop with a stupid touchpad thingamee.. this man is one super talented brother!!!

BTW- if you don't recognise the cars its Seedy's green Crown MS65 Sedan and Cam's blue Citroen ID..

seedyalbitch.jpg

not like this one needs any explanation..

img0032m.jpg

LOL

So, we planned to meet at the shiteau and leave round 11 on Fri. At maybe 11.23 I left and got fuel at BP approx 1.29mins up the road. Got petrol. Went to start wagon, and simply click click nothing. Poos and wees. We had a try tonking the starter then seedy owl said its 'fucked'. So I rung the local pro parts, and he said he had just sold an old rebuilt starter yesterday for $90, but he had a new road runner starter there for $400... So thats what I did.

We towed the wag back to the shit, pumped it up, meanwhile uterus and rot808 missioned in to get the new starter. I had to boost off to do some minor hardware work, then we all meet back at the shiteau, exchanged faces, drilled this, hit that, then wham the lil windsor was breathing fire again. So I think we left at 1.20 or so, which really isnt too bad I guess. Thinking about it now I may have been able to use my old 6 cyl starter but where that is is another story.

DSC01782.jpg

The order of these is all confuzzled so yeah yeah

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01811.jpg

DSC01810.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01805-1.jpg

DSC01799.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01941.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01825.jpg

DSC01823.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01820.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

More to come jeah

fuck,

dude that is an awsome collection of photo's

I wish that was now again

Also, love the photo kk took of me and lee.

Also, yeah in my opioion the wag is pretty Beige-y. But i dont know

Thats just me

Thanks for the comments

I love wag nats

Also thanks to Manu and Grinta for sorting out the sweeeeeeeeet.. grill emblems

Holy smoke they are Rad

Seeing as you can't have a "National" event without some "Regional" event to match - in typical Wagoneers fashion we decided that we should have a regionals AFTER the nationals - so write into your diaries (the one with Justin Beiber on the cover) 2011 Easter Weekend (April 22nd - 25th) at Kaitoke Regional Park in Wellington - JEAH..

Also Waitangi Weekend 2012 (Feb 3rd - 6th) is the date for next Wagnats at Winegar Hill!! Lock it in Eddie..