crustys datsun

crustywhip

Heres my van that I wanted to bring to the BBQ, stupid drive shaft was pressing hard up against the gear box once the blocks were fitted (that morning) so it stayed home till I get it shortened.

Was good to meet people, have a few beers and laugh so next time it will be coming along.

Kane

Wag nats? If it means I get to sleep in the back, drink with some GCs Im 99.9% there already. I also have a full set of rims, I just cant afford another pair of 195/45s atm.

Motivation is on a high now so I was spreading the love of POR15 in the nooks and crannies on sunday, that stuff likes my hands, alot :lol: And I did read the label.

Thats how it goes Cletus, unforunately I (and I bet most on here) have let to many cool old cars go. But, it does mean there isnt much around so makes it stand out.

This used to get around wellington from 2006 to 2008 I think, then was parked under a cover and scavenged of parts.

• 3 months later...
Hey man seen this drivin round the bay awsome lookin car u mite have seen me drivin ma gold cressida round!!!

Hey man I know the car. You park down near repco car park? Such a good example you have and would be the tidiest I have seen. I used to have a 79 RX30 with dished wheels as my daily. Its a bit different to the 120y haha. Dont be shy to wave out next time.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Those look like my old Ferroches! Are they 15x7 +0 with a bit of a lip damage repair on one wheel?

Are you a mate of Robs :lol: Says that on the damaged rim with quote of $200. Im getting them widened once I find some 14s for the datsun and will be passed onto the mark2