Spanners beams starlet

spanners

Soz im so fucking late. Um I guess it might be heavier, but I have never driven it. Soo... dunno! I hope its a lot better than a 20v. I would expect so - much better power curve really IMO. And i hope it doesnt understeer - I have put a lot of time into improving the suspension.

And as for cost... I havent kept count but it will be over 20k when im done. Gay. Not all engine conversion though, thats mainly due to me being shit at life. I think you could do engine conversion into a ke70 cheaper as you could fit standard plenum and use std ecu and shit. Make a big difference to cost. The quads and link setup probably adds 4-5 grand to the total cost if you go all out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like i said it fucking breaks my heart but I cant keep doing this. Earning really good money at the mo and wanna do something clever with it before Im 65!!!

Glad it was entertaining for a bit, I promise there will be another car one day but probably more like an old 911 and a bit less ambitious!