New LVVTA tyre-rim size chart.

cletus

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the scan. Sick of little wankstains bringing in stupidly skinny tyres on to wide rims.

People that are willing to pay good money for you to provide the service in which you should, as opposed to legal advice or personal opinions?

Cool. And no doubt issues with people coming back whinging about failing a wof or some such shit.

Was just raising the point because it bewilders me when I go around to places waving good money at them and understanding the implications of what I'm doing, only to be told "it can't be done" or some such nonsense.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

My tires are out of spec according to this document but my certifier didn't care and I've never been to a WOF place where they'd ever have a clue what the rules were so I personally wouldn't worry too much about all this chart nonsense.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone on here know of any tyres that can be certified on 15x9s & 15x10s? 

Awaiting my order of RS Watanabes from Japan.

Been in contact with Toyo and they had nothing...

Falken said they had lots to suit, then sent me the above sheets ^^ then put me onto Mag n Turbo Tauranga who were helpful for about 5min then stopped returning my emails.

The cost of the tyres isn't really a big issue, just would rather have it all legal..

• 4 years later...