Snoozin's Mk.II Triumph Mk.II

kyteler

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Werd Richae - pretty sure one of the roosters that Joe hangs out with has a container of trumpet parts...

This the dude that does speedway with one? If so, I had a yarn to him at work the other day, asked if he had the PI injection gear that he'd part with, says he has lots of shit.

Looking nice- so glad your keeping it.

We saw a white trumpet whanging its way through the buller gorge last week- It was shifting! And it had a roofrack filled to the brim of holiday crap. Fuck it was awesome!

lol, this was me. :lol:

And it's Richy's old Trooper too!

DSCF2141.jpg

That certainly looks like the car. Didn't see it for long as it was shifting! sounded nice too! I was heading the other way.

How the hell did you manage to load up a triumph without the rear wheels going all negative camber? Airshocks? That's what I had in mine.

That is awesome.

The wheels had a hell of a lot of neg camber... Just doesnt look like it in that pic. It was quite funny the amount of people that stopped and stared, took photos etc. Car ran flawlessly the whole trip.

Ill always thank richy for giving me the opportunity to buy such an aweome car.

triumphs will always be one of the first cars i would pick to do a long trip in- such awesome cruisers! I'd love another wagon one day. Bloody practical.

I so want someone to rock a spiffy trumpet wag (Richy or Alex would both do this spectacularly).. 2500cc with mothertruckloads of torque through a manwell box and with overdrive..

I would be willing to be it would be such the lush cruiser spec.. I can almost feel the factory harmonics while buzzing through 3500rpm right now..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...