For those who havnt seen the pics

P7240664.jpg

P7240663.jpg

P7240661.jpg

P7240662.jpg

P7240665.jpg

Pretty much the same as a barn find, but In a garage

P7240660.jpg

Also, fuck yes i know you are going to do this ride proud, couldnt think of a better home, and glad those widened steels I sold you two years ago are going to get a home to haha

Allan

Ok fools, added a little more words.

Bro, you got anymore photos of that waka? how is it so slammed?

Should i make a Waka thread brooo??

irotor that was going to be in his Chalky bee

slammed to cats eye grader spec, likely on wide wide steels

glad those widened steels I sold you two years ago are going to get a home to haha

eventually. after it runs...

my heart aches in a way still. :D:(

Dont worry bro, I still got love for the Streets. Wasnt the easiest decision...but then again...it was..

Ow shit. I vote keep 58mm PP's and inject the cunt. Then it will be (somewhat) driveable.

hmmm yea i dunno, undecided. was thinking maybe sleeve them down to like 52 and run 51 IDA?? but injected would be good. $$ tho..

Ow sh it. I vote keep 58mm PP's and inject the cu nt. Then it will be (somewhat) driveable.

hmmm yea i dunno, undecided. was thinking maybe sleeve them down to like 52 and run 51 IDA?? but injected would be good. $$ tho..

Having wasted money going to FI in my car, I would thoroughly recommend it.

If you factor in costs to sleeve the PP, setup an IDA and tune it accordingly, I honestly don't think it would be any cheaper than buying a link and injecting it. It's just that initial outlay that hurts.

Ow sh it. I vote keep 58mm PP's and inject the cu nt. Then it will be (somewhat) driveable.

Having wasted money going to FI in my car, I would thoroughly recommend it.

If you factor in costs to sleeve the PP, setup an IDA and tune it accordingly, I honestly don't think it would be any cheaper than buying a link and injecting it. It's just that initial outlay that hurts.

Have you seen the prices of IDA's lately?!? not a hell of alot less than a link and a bunch more than a megasquirt. ok you need to get injectors and throttlebody still and the fuel system for injection is a bit more expensive. but you end up with a better setup.

I wonder....... you could rock twin EF Falcon throttle bodys and 8x staged VR4 injectors with some of them outboard or something like that? huckery bosch 0508 454 fuel pump from an old K-Jet equipped euro at pickapart. is this sounding dodgey enough for CDL if he is helping out on this endeavor?

I read the first post and was going to ask "Boe, you gonna TANG it?"

but then I scrolled down and read the 2nd post :)

Good werk, now what I DON'T want to see is a) camo door cards and B) spraypainted black interior c) with mesh, to name some tragic case studies I've seen in the past. god knows it's been years since I last saw a FA wagon with the standard interior still in half-decent nick.