Testament's '74 Fiat 124 Coupe

Testament

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised there's no discussion thread. Pretty sure there have been many a yarn about this car on here. I guess it goes in trackday/spam/131 threads rather than where it should be.

This things sweet anyway, always good to see it out on the track.

I'm surprised there's no project thread. Pretty sure there have been many a yarn about this car on here. I guess it goes in trackday/spam/131 threads rather than where it should be.

This things sweet anyway, always good to see it out on the track.

check the link in the first post :wink: just need a mod to change the title (remove the delta bit) i think? might make another thread in the other section for the delta if I can be bothered.

Whoops, I meant to say discussion thread.

I'll change the title now and clean up any unwanted posts tonight (I don't usually browse users projects threads or picture threads at work, if I can avoid it).

edit: You should be able to edit the subject title on the first post, but it's sorted now anyway.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Here is some inspiration, my friends once old rusty fiat, all hand built re build, this is not a kit, hand fradricated metal guards, one off hand built fibreglass boot lid and bonnet etc.

http://www.upl.co/uploads/Picture-1204-67.jpg

Took a few years but worth the effort,

http://www.upl.co/uploads/Picture-1205-65.jpg

Clever guy hand frabricating one off fibreglass panels, stuffed if I could do it. etc.

http://www.upl.co/uploads/Picture-1231.jpg

• 3 months later...

You know how you've never been that happy with the look of those small wheels and stretch tires currently fitted to your car? ;)

testament_1.jpg

testament_3.jpg

I've prepared these skillful artist impressions of an alternative / took photos of this car I saw at a Fiat club event:

124wheels1.jpg

124wheels2.jpg

After doing a quick search, it looks like they must be Maserati Biturbo wheels. The Biturbo is not an attractive car but I reckon the wheels look OK on a 124.

• 7 months later...
Guest Testament

:P were you using rookie's bloody grinder again?

Also LOL at 2JB on alcohol.

no Im onto killgrinder mk2 now since another friend took the guard off mine and lost half of it. but basically yeah you got it/Im a tool. was cutting the exhaust off under the car and got in a shitty position to cut the last bit and then it bit between the two parts of the pipe and kicked. a few stitches but was back on the job in less than an hour.

• Like 1