• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hey bro wags is looking good. totally forgot to pull the clock out of a box of parts before the lot was stacked up in storage while I'm in Aus. If you're passing through taumarunui at any stage over the next few weeks/months you're welcome to grab it from there.

• 1 month later...

Bro your wagon is fuckin' beautiful, i had one identical to it but about a month ago when it was parked on the side of the road some bastard did a hit and run and totalled it :(

Anyway managed to pick up a sedan version the other day off an old couple who had it for the last 20 years!!

would you ever consider selling your steelies?

Cheers.

Sweet man that's allgood, i'd be real keen if you were gonna sell them aye.

Sadly i only got 150 bucks for my wagon, probably a drunk driver hit it at about 2am one night and just drove right off, nobody in the street saw what happened but heard a big bang, whole front end was smashed in, beyond economic repair, was bloody gutted aye loved the old girl!!

Will try get pictures of the sedan soon but after the wagon got smashed, the night after that some little bastards smahed the window and stole all my sounds and my digital camera so have no camera anymore either!!!

Cheers mate.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...