Dunedin/Palmerston/Oamaru

Brock-Lee

BTW - If I buy the car I'm looking at Hamish to drive it up to SwapMate in a couple weeks time and I'll give him max reacharound action if he does...

:lol:

he may already be busy driving something up there fella

edit: for being beaten :|

we have a full car heading to swapmeat atm, if you get that one we could split the cars up and just bring them both up. Only trouble is getting it up here/we have the technology, we can rebuild him/buy it and we sort it

EDIT: please be a VC commodore

It would mainly be to check around the doors, boot, bonnet and windscreens for rust which is where these things grow their worst cancer.. And as long as the motor runs relatively well thats all I really need you to look at - How confident would you be with doing that?

Cheers

Oh and classicdat as you may observe a few lines under I put up the comment about the 1.1 wigth dodgy suspension I also put down its a VH Commodore - as in I was being sarcastic about the Citroen.. Hope that wasn't lost too deeply on you. :-)

so there's quiet a few photos, looks like the repairs that have been done are starting to come through again...

here are the photos from around the boot

am8eiv.jpg

35a4xsx.jpg

wlohso.jpg

b6vma1.jpg

door shuts, first two are passengers door, drivers side, second photo looks like holes as its out of focus, but they arent.

2vvkp6v.jpg

33di521.jpg

bonnet lip

xe0cc0.jpg

repairs around headlights

n4jbf5.jpg

334m811.jpg

Drivers Door

29ghag9.jpg

he said the window was left down in the rain, but the seat was perfectly dry, also the footwell behind the drivers was soaked

1z5stvt.jpg

Then also i forgot to say that when i pulled up, he said what was that noise, but i couldn't hear it from the inside, so he shrugged it off, But yeah, you going to buy it?

Cheers heaps for these mate - sorry I have no cred on my phone at the mo..

Looks like its a bit shit TBH... I'll think about it overnight...

What can I get for you to repay the favour? Beers/Do a Burnout that spells you name/Airship Ride??

Yeah could do with some TLC,

he did have a nice v8 one of these tucked away and a new club sport, turbocharged, 411KW At the flywheel, 33km was nice

Dont worry about it, ill just call on you if i need something up wellyways done!! :D