MrMcDoll's Diesel-Punk TA23 Celica

MrMcdoll

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a tough roll of the health dice ! look after yourself dude ........ some of your symptoms (yours sounds worse !) sound like my medical adventure late last year (viral encephalitus , random viral blood infection which made my brain swell) pretty much back to normal now so hope you get through it quickly too :-)

• Like 1

Yeah I made sure to rule out encephalitis and leukemia. Enceph mostly cos I'm a pom, and that mad cow shit is our thang! Haha nah, it matched a lot of my symptoms. But besides a lot of creatinine in my blood - crapped out kidneys, bloods came back fairly normal.

• 6 months later...

Cheers guys!

Yeah it was somewhat touch and go there with my sanity. Brain chemicals were all fucked, the doctor reckons I did damage to some tiny capillaries in my brain somewhere and somehow and after that just kind of went bananas.

On a bunch of different meds, to stop psychosis, seizures, moods etc. But good thing is, I have a bunch of time off work now to work on this sack of shit car!

• Like 5

Now lego-ing the car back together.

Only it's like trying to build a spaceship, when the blocks you have are for a castle. And half of them are Megablox and Duplo.

Glad you're still alive and feeling ready to get back into your project. Love that piece of descriptive writing.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...