Honda EK4 Civic

It already has full Buddy Club N1+ suspension so handles damn well already

Sweet, I've noticed that even with firmer than standard suspension setups they still like to start 1 wheel wondering the inside wheel when exiting a corner during spirited driving.

Well Im booked in for a Track day at Wakefield Park ont he 4th of September so we will find out how it goes then

Before the 4th I intend to:

Oil and Filter Chnage

Change Air Filter

Give it decent alignment and fit some betetr brake pads and higher temp fluid

Might also grab a Go-Pro HD if fund allow

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to sound mega retarded on this

but meh

on our honda beast we where rolling with a pod filter ( that i disliked from the word go ) so i finaly ditched it in favour of a k&n pannel filter to use in the factory air box ( silly me i should have looked at a hks or spoon pannel filter as there where cheaper live and learn aye )

the differnce was mind blowing

car doorted so much better........so much so i will ( am ) recomending on to you asap

please snd me front lip..........i need one for our honda

im going to sound mega retarded on this

but meh

on our honda beast we where rolling with a pod filter ( that i disliked from the word go ) so i finaly ditched it in favour of a k&n pannel filter to use in the factory air box ( silly me i should have looked at a hks or spoon pannel filter as there where cheaper live and learn aye )

the differnce was mind blowing

car doorted so much better........so much so i will ( am ) recomending on to you asap

please snd me front lip..........i need one for our honda

Wicked good to know, I don't want to go the Pod because if I get pulled over here, the cops can ask you to open the bonnet and if they see a Pod filter you will get an instant defect (Austrailias version of a Pink Sticker)

So was going to go the K&N and Spoon filter in stock box option, go to hear that they make a differnce, I will order the new filter this weekend

Id you look at a Mugen Intake (best intake you can get for honda, power wise) It uses the OEM intake arm, has a plastic intake box with pod type filter inside. Also the filter goes around a velocity stack. This along with a cold airfeed to the box is the best you can really get.

I run a Stock air box, K&N Panel filter and Civic SIR intake arm in my Shuttle and it works great. In saying that I removed the factory Intake in my Type R and installed a J's Racing intake and gained 5kw. Removing the Cat converter gained another 3kw

edit, this is ideal http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=34665

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Geeze its been a Long time, still own this thing

Was rocking a built b16a with boost for a few year,s but sold that engine now has a stock b16a again

Fitted a rebuilt S80 Type R Box from a 96 Integra with a 4.4 FD - LSD is like the best Mod ever for a FWD car

The Buddy Club coilovers were in the car for at least 5 years before I brought it and are getting very tired so the below were recently acquired:

81911448_10159262012503135_5579501313114

KW V3 - can't wait to get them fitted

Then its time for some more track days and hillclimbs - Turbo motor was fun but no good for these type of activities 

• Like 4

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...