Orions rx7 of omg

rot808

No, how do you know?

Lewl! You is funny, Cam!

So, help me break this perception that the "OS family" only helps those they deem "worthy" of helping, then... which again, refers back to the whole concept of cliques/groups/social mobility.

Wow. You fucking asshole man.

There has been more than one occasion where you have solicited help from myself, I have agreed to help on X date at X time then you've toddled off and publicly asked the same favour. Contradictory much?

• Like 4

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the honesty, Eliot.

As I said, I am oblivious. So thanks for pointing it out that you infer it all from my "tone" of posting perhaps?

Wow. You fucking asshole man.

There has been more than one occasion where you have solicited help from myself, I have agreed to help on X date at X time then you've toddled off and publicly asked the same favour. Contradictory much?

Again... Oblivious! I honestly did not know we were scheduled to do shit together.

We should just engage via text or messenger, it would give me a point of reference.

Again... Oblivious! I honestly did not know we were scheduled to do shit together.

We should just engage via text or messenger, it would give me a point of reference.

FYI - calenders are pretty good. They have them on most phones. That's what I do anyway. I put it as a meeting in my phone calender. Works a treat and saves me looking like an knob.

• Like 1

That's actually not a bad idea Bizzo. Having a chocka-block Outlook calendar on my phone was a definite advantage of my old job. I suppose I could Google Calendar that shit nowadays to keep track of social shit that I'm aware of.

For example, Nats next weekend :)

Nothing to do with tone - the literal reading of what you post is pretty clear.

What I was trying to say is that I am basically the definition of a loser according to most people, but I'm happy. You have a lot more going for you and you're not.

Something is wrong there.

Well, isn't the definition of what you are, internally assessed? Similar to the mindset inferred to earlier that "you should do things to your cars to give yourself satisfaction, not others."

For the record - I perceive that even when I positively conduct myself (and yes I like to think I'm relatively normal/positive in most situations where other people are present), I'm always on the periphery of groups and lacking any sort of real involvement. Whenever I try to improve this, I get stonewalled by the people I try to engage with, or get treated differently, and it just gets frustrating after a while.

Okay, so it's something you've identified I might need assistance with, but first I need to figure out why this lack of engagement takes place, and if so, what needs to improve? Is it all on me, or do other people need to evaluate how they in turn deal with me?

Also - does your perception of who I am degrade with every post you read on this forum? What can I do to change this? Are you just misinterpreting me? Does it mean that when you see me in real life you just want to punch my teeth out and this reflects on how you'd treat me if we were both drinking in the same group at Nats?

Anyway, I think we're drifting well off topic again. Happy to yarn via PM if you like.

I just want to point out a few things from a completely unbiased and honest point of view.

I have never met you.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE part of the oldschool social click.

You can't expect to turn up to a meet and suddenly be on the same level as groups of people that know each other very well (or might even be best friends)

I understand completely where you are coming from. HOWEVER I think you are caught up in that viscious cycle of over analising/thinking things and that can be dangerous.

Iv done the same after smoking bad drugs in my youth. Convinced myself I was paranoid skitzo but then was like naaaaaaah mate ur OK just being paranoid! Repeat.

Surprised there were any issues. Weird.

PS.

Only Navneal offers to come visit my car and stuff/nobody on oldschool helps me/I must be an OS loser too.

• Like 3

I would like to pipe up and say I would really like to own any single one of your cars (let alone all of them), I have met you once when I borrowed a set of jumper leads off you at the 4 and Rota nats to get my Shuttle started (and was probably in too much of a rush to thank you properly) and have nothing but positive things to say about you.

Please lower this car and post mean pics then do the exhaust, I will push the 'like' button

• Like 1

Jesse, we'll figure out exhaust size tomorrow.

2" isn't much of an improvement over the stock 1.75" system and therefore a waste of money. 3" might cost way too much in terms of materials, and overkill for a 12AT that will never be modified any further. So that leaves 2.5" as the best compromise.

I just want to point out a few things from a completely unbiased and honest point of view.

I have never met you.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE part of the oldschool social click.

You can't expect to turn up to a meet and suddenly be on the same level as groups of people that know each other very well (or might even be best friends)

I understand completely where you are coming from. HOWEVER I think you are caught up in that viscious cycle of over analising/thinking things and that can be dangerous.

All I can say is that I thought I was part of the social circle to begin with, but maybe I was wrong.

I'd like to think that I started on good terms with most people though :)

Also, people can post whatever they like. Unsure if the powers that be will start waving the modstick around if it goes any more off topic...

Ed. You are part of the social circle but its a pain in the ass to have you around most times because you bitch about people not liking you or inviting you and it puts a downer on everyone's day.

I go through a lot of trouble to invite you to everything I attend with other OS boes. I have offered you free rides to ham meets on plenty of occasions (when I actually used to go)

I completely understand what it feels like to have such social anxiety as I have it too, but when you don't extend the courtesy of inviting me to shit you hear about that I don't then I just can no longer be fucked tbh.

Guessing some shit happened at x time in your life that fucked you up and that sucks. For me it was when I moved to the other side of the world, away from my friends and a grand total of 2 people showed up to my leaving party out of the 50+ people I invited and all said they would come. It sucks but you gotta deal with it differently.

Every single post you make about not being part of the is family, or not getting invited, or whatever just works against you. People don't want a negative Nelly around and that's what you portray yourself to be on the interwebs, and doesn't help getting asked to go places etc. I am always ready to help with shit. Me and can were at your house not all that long ago helping you with something and there's not a single person on this forum that can say I have ever turned down a request to help with something, but all those people have asked for help first.

Its just frustrating that you can't see that you are in the middle of it all, and that nobody hates you, but you are drifting away and only because you bitch about not being invited to something that 99% of the time either wasn't a thing, or wasn't an OS thing in the first place.

And no, I don't comment or like shit in your build threads but that's because I hardly read any build threads on OS and would rather stop in at your house when I'm in the neighbourhood and see it IRL.

Sorry for the harsh words, but you need to know what's what. So next time you feel like the world hates you, call me up and you can come to my house and swing a spanner on my car (god knows I don't wanna do it myself some come round whenever) or come play some N64 or something as I like you and consider you a good friend etc.

xoxo

• Like 1