Panels from the 70s and 80s

Cheers anyway man, don't need grille's and lamps. Maybe some bumpers, if they were mint but meh, not too bothered.

R100 just rang and hes probably going to head out there tomorrow and he has an eye for that shit so he might see some

Also there is

- 1xTA22 celica, front and rear damage but still some stuff on it

- 1xKe70 wagon, meh

- 1xMazda 323 wagon that looked in average condition

Yup i will be heading out tommoro morning. Have a good eye for bumpers etc. Will post up what i find. Will take me camera with me.

After numerous phone calls to both her home number and work number and 2 trips out to the yard i cannot be fucked. If anyone finds out if they will actually open there gates or answer any phone calls please let me know.

I spoke to Gloria tonight (by prior arrangement)! she sounded very annoyed at all the phonecalls, possibly lay off calling the home number a bit.

"couldnt be bothered with all the hassle of going there today" was her words. They are elderly and are doing people a favour selling this stuff when they can.

A lot of other yards have just sent it all to recycling please be patient.

"Typically there from approx 10:30am on most weekdays". Complete or near complete cars are being sold whole(a lot have gone/deposits).

All separate parts are up for grabs. I saw lots of toyota/datsun panels/grilles/lights mainly smaller corolla/120Y stuff when there yesterday!!.

• 1 month later...