Panels from the 70s and 80s

I was in auckland this week and meet a guy who had a shit load of old toyota, mazda, nissan, datsun parts. Mainly doors, front panels, bonnets etc.

I said I would post on here to give people a heads up as he will be laying every thing out to make it easy to work out whats what in the next few weeks. Id hate to see some of this stuff go to waste as there was alot of good stuff there.

I seen a few old crown(72ish) panels which were mint. I didnt have enough time to look but when he has his open day, Take money as you wont be disapointed.

Reminds me of a very old wreckers in Otahuhu that shut down. I jumped the fence to find hundreds of pre 1980s stuff including alot of mazda RX parts. Was a large shed approx 600 sq meters full of panelschrome bumpers etc. 2 weeks later it all went to scrap.

Let us know more about where and when etc when you find out.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I have been staying in touch with Cameron the last few weeks and tried to call him a few times over the weekend, NO answer. Tried again this morning, NO answer. Finally got hold of him this arvo and he said "shit has gone down" and I cannot get the parts I had been speaking to him about. Which was only some seats and mirrors which I was going to get my dad to bring back for me this week.

When I spoke to him a couple weeks ago he said he hadnt been there since I was there which sounded strange because he told me he quit his job to clear that yard and would be getting things sorted for people to come view which is why I posted here.

Very frustrating as Im in wellington and he is in auckland :!::!:

This is his number if any one wants to call him 0226498945

address is 318 neilson road, Onehunga

If some one is close and wants to stop in to see whats going on. Im after a front panel for a 77 mark 2 which is the same shape as a 1979 x30 cressida, x40 corona, x41 mark 2 etc etc.

inside word is that its pretty much been cleaned out by now, for you mazda fans they sold a complete, running but deregd and rough rx4 coupe for $600 bux :shock: and an rx3 couple sale deal. Also one dude went home with 8 bug eye 323 bonnets :lol:

I have photos of the RX4 and RX3 plus pretty much everything else they have there. They definatly had some kool stuff.

hmmm is that place called All Japs? If it is, it has a facelift gx61 hardtop that i intend on grabbing the rear bumper from for cheap since they are closing down apparently

If you could see about anything C110 for me Ryan, that would be amazing.

hmmm is that place called All Japs? If it is, it has a facelift gx61 hardtop that i intend on grabbing the rear bumper from for cheap since they are closing down apparently

If you could see about anything C110 for me Ryan, that would be amazing.

Ill keep an eye out dude

Just got home from there, it was pretty sweet even though its kinda thinning out. Still had

- ke20 and ke26 (rusty as but still had mint bumpers, trims, lights etc

- MA45 Celica with a F series live rear end, disc brake. They wanted to sell the car as whole as its been in dry storage for 20 odd years.

- A few old Mitsi GTOs but dont think they were for sale

- 2x Mint Capris that have also been in dry storage for 20 odd years

- 2x S1 RX7s, 1 mint, 1 fucked and both were fairly stripped apart from the panels and struts.

- 1x S12 Silvia

- 1x Rx60 that was a manuel

- 1x the same corona that Al has, cant remember that chassis code

Found a ke70 sedan rear bumper still in its wrapping

There was also 1 big shed and a small garden size shed FULL of old tail lights and grills, saw heaps of 120y stuff plus alot of crown tail lights (pretty sure they were ms65 sedan 1s.).

Also heaps of chrome bumpers but i couldnt tell what they were from.

I recommend you take a touch as the sheds didnt have windows or lights and it was hard to see everything

Give Gloria a ring on 6243045 and im pretty sure shes there 7 days a week

Sorry Ky, didnt see any C110 stuff for you, I wouldnt be surprised if there were some grills and lights there though

Cheers anyway man, don't need grille's and lamps. Maybe some bumpers, if they were mint but meh, not too bothered.

R100 just rang and hes probably going to head out there tomorrow and he has an eye for that shit so he might see some

Also there is

- 1xTA22 celica, front and rear damage but still some stuff on it

- 1xKe70 wagon, meh

- 1xMazda 323 wagon that looked in average condition