EvoBilly's 1979 Ke30

EvoBilly

hey can anyone help with ideas for a engine mount i need one like a S1 rx7 12a the shop says to use a cortina mount but there twice as thick i need it to be thin so it dosn't hold my engine high

65681242700065696792465.jpg

also does anyone know if a liteace van diff will work in the ke30 ive seen the axles are jsut bout the same as a hilux one and there already 4 stud

O yea, that thing did some decent skids back in the day.

Have you tried Mazda for the mount?

Failing that my brother had a couple of 12a mounts lying around, will ask him if he still has / wants to sell them. *Edit: He's keen to sell them, flick me a PM with your cell number & I'll get him to txt you.

• 11 months later...
13 cars!! Man you must have an understanding misses. So you need new engine mounts? I have some that came with a motor I got which was fitted to a K series chassis, Same as the ones for sale on trademe.

misses is understanding sometimes :) other times i do first then put up with the moods after it usually settles down after a day or so

yeah i still need a new mount havn't really looked for a while just been putting up with a morry exhaust mount on one side was hoping to find a s1 rx7 mount to match the one ive already got.

car was checked at the blenheim testing station and it was visual followed by the poking its ok im not to worried i do have other cars to use and it will get fixed and be back better then ever its called a project theres always somthing to be done on it :) plus theres some other little bits that they let off

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...