Bombsquad

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers but na i got it off a guy in feilding

yea the dish is a bit on the low side

but the sad/gay thing is the wheels are fwd offset so there is a spacer and then 4 washers that only leaves a couple millimeter of thread left, they are only just hanging on

Celica XX's are so choice. Any more rot besides that front crossmember?

Trying to convince him to cut the spare wheel well out and replace with a flat panel and just carry a spacie in the boot.

It's rotted out. Typical round doors, boot lid and boot etc.

Shees purdy big jooab.

Trying to convince him to cut the spare wheel well out and replace with a flat panel and just carry a spacie in the boot.

its just as easy to go to whakarongo wreckers and cut out a well

I can do welding/rust repair for perks if you want.

o yea mint ill have to pm u later

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mate, Nice project, you shouldn;t have any problem in finding a parts donor car, Thats if you want to go back to original, All the best!, cheers.

na man its real hard to find parts in nz, they have all rusted out! :(

that cross member im getting one made up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its funny to see one on these in such unloved condition. My first car when i left school was a 1983 Celica xx GT 2.8 twincam 5 speed. Looks like yours but with wrap round front indicators. I bought it with 52000 ks on the clock and sold it with 118ks 7 years later for $1800 !! So wish i had of kept it as it was friggin mint !! Was my most favorite car ever when i was growing up. Good luck with your project. I have a 1JZ with loom and ECU, coils, ignitors, starter alt etc etc in my shed that would look great in your car :D $450 let me know if your interested.

Its funny to see one on these in such unloved condition. My first car when i left school was a 1983 Celica xx GT 2.8 twincam 5 speed. Looks like yours but with wrap round front indicators. I bought it with 52000 ks on the clock and sold it with 118ks 7 years later for $1800 !! So wish i had of kept it as it was friggin mint !! Was my most favorite car ever when i was growing up. Good luck with your project. I have a 1JZ with loom and ECU, coils, ignitors, starter alt etc etc in my shed that would look great in your car :D $450 let me know if your interested.

He probably will be.

Sell him some wheels too plz.

yea the last two or three owners cant of loved her that must (bastards)

1jz you say. I have got that in mine for plan B :D