• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest camo_78

would it be this car i spotted in performance cars projects section this month??and those flares are going to look mean with the 15s,not so keen on the 13s but i know why your using them so its all good :)

Guest nothingsfree

Cheers boys, they actually sit closer to the wheel/tyre when they are secured in place, particularly the 13s with their big side walls. Fuck I cant wait to finish this thing! Watch this space, gonna be a whole lot of updates over the next couple of weeks...

• Like 1

Guest camo_78

saw you towing this down Brougham Street yesterday behind a navara,that was me in the sack of shit bluebird on big rims,lol.heading to panel n paint??

Guest nothingsfree

Nah, heading back to the workshop to start the mad rush. I fly out for a 6 month trip around the world with a couple of the boys in 2.5 weeks. I have to weld up and sort a bunch of bits, then prep, panel and paint the inside, engine bay, and underneath. Then get the car back together to put into storage. In that time I also have to organise more stuff for the trip, pack everything I am taking, pack everything I am putting into storage, and try to eat/sleep. Lol, its gonna be a busy few weeks..

And yes, it was this car in the under construction section of NZPC. Will be a proper feature once its finished, hopefully end of the year when I get back...

• Like 1

Guest nigelwade

Mate, your in the middle of extensive steel work, why not make it a two door, nice long extended doors. It's not much work and it'll be a shit load easier than trying to get in and out of the those little wee front doors.

Guest nothingsfree

Yeah nah, think Il leave that lol. Besides, with the steering wheel removable, its actually not bad getting in and out, well, for me at least haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oldrx7

shit yeh this thing is amazing bro. its probably already been asked, but what colour are you going with? enjoy the overseas travelling too man! its addictive stuff

Guest k-trips

Before you leave with Bairdy and that Shannon fulla, make sure you leave the keys out for a drive when I come down in August.

Also will you be staying in contact while in Japan?

Guest nothingsfree

There are no keys lol. And yes, will try stay in contact while in Japan, planning to set up a page on facebook, so we can just update that with photos, posts etc, rather than all three of use trying to update individually, particularly with dodgy/no internet in some areas we are going..

We have a heap of auto related stuff we are going to do as well, fizzing about it! Drift Matsuri, Motorfix, RWB, Daikuku(?), street missions with the locals, driving an old van across the states, Belgium/Spa F1 GP, Nurburgring, Autobahns, checking out GT racecar work shop that a chch boy is working for in England etc..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...