Hamilton Monthly meet up, 28th Jan, Burgerfuel

Spencer

When: 28th Jan, 7:00pm onwards

Where: Burgerfuel five cross roads. In the car park around the back

Ok so I havn't met a new member in hams for along time, mostly due to us being slack and not organising anything. Some guys have tried organising weekend meets/BBQ's, but this doesnt work, to many people have commitments in the weekend and its even worse over the summer months.

The aucks guys do a burger fuel meet, I'd be keen for this, only place that would suit is the one at five cross roads as we can all park together in the big park around the back. Or we can go back to the old spot at the top of the gardens, which is much more photo friendly but less feed friendly

Discuss

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just comin here to post something similar, seems to be a few cars on road at moment so v.keen. I know me kelvin and jord will be keen maybe 28th would be best too cos im getting tattooed on 21st so will be a bit ruined afterward.

haha yea was guna start something too after our convo in the weekend. yea burgerphill on teh 28th tooo