mini muffs che' rat mini beut ute

Sparkle

cheers,its hard to do a mini different since just about everything you can think of

has been done to them but when i first got it on the road about five years ago it

was the only matt black mini ute with red wheels and white walls i had seen :wink:

tryed the widened steels on this morning but it dosent look good, will have a look

in the shed and see what else i can find

cheers bro im in Hamilton,i did look into soda blasting but they told me it would be around

$1200 and i would have to take it up to Auckland to get it done. the paint striper is leaving

a really nice finish its just taking a wile,at least it will give me something to do next week

• 1 month later...
Love the white wheels! :D But thats just my opinion - I think they give better contrast to the steel bodywork.

Agreed but they look way small...which 10" rims are.

In black tho they dont look so small so seem to fill the guards better...but again as said above...Thats just my opinion.

Still looks wicked either way.

cheers guys,the wheels are just standard mini rims that have been widened to 6 or 6,1/2" i think but they have a really weird tyre on them, they have 130/430-10 for race use only writin on the the sides so stuft if i know what kinda profile they are or anything. once the motors back in it ill see how it sits and weather or not i need to lower it any more,im prity sure it still has the high-lo's in it from my turbo one so its a peace of piss to do.

Roll baremetal?

hell yea! its got a few coats off some cheep and nasty clear coat on it so hopefully that stands up to the weather ok,

was thinking about maybe striping the wheels back to metal as well but then that might be a bit to much.

• 7 years later...