Seedy Al's Brown Crown

Goat

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bro found these on my laptop, This is a 40 series criz with a 1UZ and rack and pinion

rackandpinionconversion.jpg

Not really any pics of the actual cross member he made, but in the 3rd pic down you can see some bracing bolting to the chassis, he used a but of tube and mounted the factory VL mounts off this. You can also see its a VL tie rod by the looks with some form of dodgy spacer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All you do is just log manifold it, just basically a pipe with flanges welded on it, this is how factory UZ's are in crowns. As long as the pipe flows enough it wont rob much power

EDIT: UZ crown manifolds, still good for ~140-150kw as most factory UZ's seem to make

of=50,480,360

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

just tried the factory down pipe on the car, its damn fucken close thats for sure, may still have some clearnce issues with the engine mount, going to remove factory heat sheilds and give it another go, dont think it will be hard to moddify if it doesnt

in other news i can find an ecu for this, not i am midly stressed about time frame.

that is all

Atleast I'm trying to up hold this gentalmens agrrement from Hawkes boes.

i havnt seen any updates about a certian 323 or Valient