mixmasterlex

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

It's needing a new clutch slave cylinder, so i'd get that sorted before sale, along with a new wof etc. Tread etc is all ok. Have oil and new filter to go with the car (not quite due a change). Mechanically seems to be great, engine is very strong and always starts first pop, no smoke, even under boost. I've driven it carefully, as did the last owner who had it for many years (older chap).

Ideally I'd be looking at offers around 5k, given how rare the car is in New Zealand and the fact it can come factory standard (at the moment it has a re-washable K&N and a different rear parcel tray. It's an honest wee car with a good clean history.

From memory it's done just over 90,000 miles.

Besides the slave cylinder for the clutch nothing really needs done other than the rust around the passenger door lip I found last time I inspected the car. Shouldn't be a big job. Few wee broken pieces of trim (around the electric window controls) but all minor and easily fixable. I'd chuck some new badges on the back as they are a bit faded.

I don't need to sell her, and don't really want too, but if the price was right and I knew it was going to a good home I'd consider it.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...