Need a car alarm at a good price?

crustywhip

Hey guys

If you are in the ohfour area and been thinking about security for your car try me before going any where else.

I worked for several companies over the years and was taught the right way from the start. I always worked to a high standard and have continued to do installs from home even though I know longer work for a company (home dad/part timer tulsi)

:I can get a large range of quality products.

:I will back all work after installation.

:I will advise on whats best suited for your car.

:I enjoy working on old cars and making things look factory fitted.

There are too many installers out there who think a fast job is a good job. It is for them but not for the safety of your car.

I hope this doesn't sound to cheesy. Coming up to xmas I thought this might be a good way off finishing my datsun and maybe buying a present for the mrs.

PM if you have any questions or want my contact number.

Cheers Kane

I promise you that you WILL NOT find a better alarm installer.

I have worked with Kane and known him now for years, I trust NO ONE else to go near my cars let alone install alarms.

He will install to the highest standard, none of this brain hanging under the steering column bullshit that you get from 99% of installers.

He is as careful with cars as you could ever imagine and has some impressive installs under his belt. He is a REAL enthusiast of cars, not a no springs, matt black painting fuckwit.

There is no better installer for old school cars, no hacking metal or cutting and twisting wires, your car wont come back with extra dents or less petrol and a slipping clutch etc. I have heard plenty of horror stories NOT ONE COMPLAINT from Kanes customers.

He will take care of your car and treat it like his own.

He will never rip you off, is straight up and honest. He is too nice and you will understand when you meet the guy. He goes out of his way and has no criminal history.

AND he backs everything he does.

If you get anyone else in Wellington to do it you are a fool. He has installed hundreds with no complaints, ask anyone who has used Kane and they will give the same feedback as me.

Plenty of people round Wellington know Kane and also know he is the man for most wiring problems, especially RB Nissan.

By the way he is not paying me just a shout out for a real G.C

Thats some nice words there Flauski, thanks.

Im looking forward to putting some love into your 240k. Was kind of hoping to wire in an RB but 3 carbs should sound alright once you take me for a drive.

Done cut springs and colour of choice was satin black (ex pies bmw) :lol:

Its turning out to be a busy time of the year with not enough days in the week.

• 2 months later...